6.01.2009

Newnewnew.

Lots of shtuff to report on.

Last weekend (as in the 22-25th) was the Mazda Corral at Limerock. I had a BLAST, met so many people, hung out with great friends, and got to drive the track a few times, and watch some cool racing. I also did something new and posted stuff, pics and whatever, straight to Twitter from the track, so that it would update to thecollegedriver.com

I don't know if I can even sum everything up, I should've posted this right after everything but I've been pretty busy and such.

Here are the articles:
Prelude
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

All my pics are here:
One
Two
Three
Four

I also did a photoshoot with the car one night at the parking garage:

More Pics Here

Other then that, scored one of the wheels from the Miata that crashed at Lime Rock (thanks Mahk!) and I'm turning that into a night stand thing. Also put up the Grand-Am flag I won at the raffle...


Tis all for now...the doorpanel is coming off for some reason, so I need to take it off (AGAIN) and reattach it. I think I'm going to hit up a JY for new clips first.

No comments:

Post a Comment