4.20.2009

Curves, racing and mirrors, oh my!

My mirror fell off my car yesterday.  Again.

I have thus ordered a 'wink' mirror, which I'll get this week hopefully.  It's a 4 panel one...allows me to have almost no blindspots in my car.  Here's an example:



Friday afternoon drove down to my parent's house in CT, and on the way took one of my favorite roads in that area...here's a video showing the curves coming down the mountain.



Saturday was spent cleaning the car...didn't get a chance to take any good pics...went to the Pike for the first time in months, and saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time. Again...no pics...I was tired.

Sunday was the first Auto-X of the year for CartCT. I managed to drag my dad down, since I've been going for 4 years and he's never been. Real people racing real cars in a town 20 min away...how could you not?

Anyway...didn't race, of course, but that will change this year. Here are the pics:
http://redd-design.com/albums/2009/4-19-09_autox1/







Jamal is going to talk to his boss about maybe bartering working on my car for design/photography work...so we'll see how that goes, maybe I'll get my car fixed sooner than I thought.

Pics and such when I get my mirror in!

No comments:

Post a Comment