4.24.2009

Parts Galore

In preparation for the Mazda meet tomorrow, and work on the car Sunday as well, I ordered a few parts that need to be replaced.

I'm not sure what I'm going to get done tomorrow, but at the least it'll be a good time, and hopefully, somewhat, productive. I've found I'm more productive at these meets then anywhere else though, mostly from the ribbing of the other club members.

Here's a pic of the parts I got this week:


1- wink mirror
2- front motor mount
3- rear motor mount
4- complete A/C oring kit

At the least I will get the mirror in...anything else will depend on how motivated I am and what space I have to work in.

To do before the meet:
- get gas
- clean out garbage from car
- empty trunk of crap
- fit bike in car (washing that too!)
- charge cameras: P & S Canon
- wake up RFE (really fucking early)

Pics and videos from the meet sometime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment