12.20.2008

SNOW!

Welcome to New England!  We get snow, and lots of it, at random intervals.  Last night was one of those occasions.  Started around 3 PM yesterday and is still snowing outside.  Total was about a foot in Beverly.  Instead of commuting home I stayed with a friend last night, best decision of my life.  Roads were horrible as of 5 PM, almost slid into so many things, and almost got stuck, too.

This pic was as of 7 PM last night:

Around 9 AM this morning:

All cleaned off!

Only damage to my car was breaking half of the front emblem...however I have a whole other set!

It's supposed to snow some more tomorrow as I'm heading home to CT for two weeks.  I'll also have more pics to add to this that I took while driving around!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.12.08

    where about in CT? All the snow will soon be gone. I finally put the snows on my Protege5 2 weeks ago, also covered the miata and filled up the truck, to me there is nothing like 4 wheel drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. In northwestern CT...up in the hills!

    I kinda miss my truck lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.12.08

    i'll never be without one again(or at least all-wheel drive) Just went to the store and had to take the miata-top down of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha way to go...it's nice out!

    ReplyDelete