12.23.2008

Videos from a Bored Driver

I finally took some videos off my camera.  Camera is a Samsung 8.1mp point and shoot digital camera that takes decent video.  The mount is from Ocean State Job Lot and is made by Targus...cost me $6!  So I bought three.

This pic was taken with my Blackberry camera, which isn't that great in low light.  But here's my Samsung, a bit beat up since it lives in my pocket book 24-7.

Yes it's mounted upside-down.  I just flip the around in the video editor and all is well.

Having fun on the highway on the way to work.

Heading over the bridge.


Came across a crashed Focus on the Mass Pike.


And finally, coming up the mountain on the way home after the storm.


Hope you enjoy, please leave some comments!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.12.08

    Hearing your exhaust in the first two videos makes me miss my car thats been garaged for the winter :p

    ReplyDelete