12.18.2008

wowzers...

So I slid off the road today...exiting off 95 onto 133, slid across the ramp and went up some snow over the curb and onto the grass.  Hit my head pretty hard on the driver window, wicked headache but I think I'll be ok.

Checked the car out, and alignment is no different than before. I'm going to keep a close eye on it to make sure I didn't bend anything. Thank god for that bit of snow I slid up, otherwise I would've hit the curb and definitely done damage.

I strongly dislike my commute.

I also need snow tires, size 205-215/50-55R16.  I have Blizzaks on the back but they're too wide to be practical on the front.

*sigh* 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.12.08

    you might want to get it re-aligned in the spring just to be safe. I assume your headache is gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, def getting it done in the spring.

    ReplyDelete